Antique Fireplace Restoration UK
What’s involved in repairing my antique fireplace?
This blog post provides answers to the most popular questions our customers ask. You can view ‘Before, During and After’ antique fireplace restoration photos on our website. Our friendly and experienced team are happy to answer all of your queries over the telephone on 0116 251 9592.
· First of all, take several photographs and email us direct on email@example.com
· Remember to provide as much information about the fireplace, dimensions, history (if known). Is the restoration request simply down to age or was there accidental damage, for example?
· Depending on the size of the job we will provide a telephone, email, hard copy quotation or proforma invoice.
· Our courier will call the customer on the phone in advance of picking up the fireplace to arrange a suitable date.
· What’s the courier cost? Is this pick up and delivery? Prices are from £70 each way.
· Which areas of the UK does the courier not go to – Excludes: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland. We can arrange collection and delivery services in these areas sourcing different couriers however transport costs are from £120. We also deliver around the world, pricing for this is usually done on request.
· Does the customer get a turnaround estimation? What’s a regular restoration lead time? Normal turnaround is 4 weeks
· Will the customer get an email or telephone call once the job is complete to arrange redelivery? The courier contacts customer prior to delivery
· Redlivery – Restored fireplaces do not get wrapped (only for transport protection) to allow the customer can see the finish on delivery and sign off accordingly with the driver in attendance.
· If a customer wanted to leave a review where’s the best place to support the company? Facebook reviews are always appreciated. We are also on Google+ so if you gave a Google account you can leave a review here on our Google+ Page.
Fireplace Restoration Video
The Owner of Britain’s Heritage, Jeff Dennis, explains and demonstrates the art of antique fireplace restoration.